I believe these were the instructions I used.
1. Make sure the Moment is not connected to your PC
2. Download and Install New Studio PC from the link above or
Download the stripped drivers from Studio PC a few threads up, and
store in some location on your hard drive.
3. Once the Studio PC installation is done, you can now download (if you haven't already) and install PDANET 1.17 on your laptop. It will stop with a pop up
and a list of instructions for moving forward with the installation.....
4. Now, on your Moment, you'll want to turn on "USB DEBUGGING".
Settings -> Applications -> Development -> USB DEBUGGING
5. Connect the Moment to your PC. The PC will now start installing the
necessary drivers. If you've grabbed the stripped drivers, you'll have to
manually point the install to the folder locations.
6. Once all drivers are done. Hit OK on the PDANET installation prompt. The PC will now install PDANET on your Moment.
7. Once done. Go back to the Moment and look for PDANET. Turn it on while it's still connected to the PC. It should now make a connection.
Link to USB drivers: http://randomtechinfo.com/Moment/Samsung%20Moment%20USB%20Drivers%20Windows.zip
link to samsung pc studio: http://www.samsung.com/us/PCstudio/
I take no responsibility for this. It took me a couple tries to get it going.